Maytime is looking for bands to march in our parade for this year! If your band would like to march in this year’s parade, fill out the entry form below and you have a chance to win one of the cash prizes listed below!
New for 2019:
- Enjoy a “No Fee” entry this year!
- The Parade will take place on Plaza Blvd between A and D Avenue.
- Drop-off, staging, warm-up, and silent areas will be held around the various streets neighboring Kimball Park and the Civic Center.
- The Awards Ceremony will take place inside the Historic Kimball Park.
Awards for This Year:
- Individual Class awards for Bands (music) and Auxiliary.
- Individual Class awards for Mace and Military Drum Major.
- Harlan Skinner Musical Performance Sweepstakes to the highest total music score.
- Edith Hughes Auxiliary Sweepstakes for top Auxiliary (not eligible in individual class awards).
- John Dyster Showmanship Sweepstakes for the top showmanship Band & Auxiliary – Judged by local community members with a musical past (teaching and/or judging).
- Mayor’s Perpetual Sweepstakes for the top overall band (music and marching combined scores – not eligible in individual class awards). This award will be presented last at the conclusion of the awards ceremony.
* = Required field
If you would like to fill out the form and submit it the old fashioned way, please download the form here.